Dogs

Here is where I write about  dogs. I chose to research dogs because I like dogs and they are so cute. Dogs don’t enjoy being hugged as much as humans do. There are more than 150 dog breeds, divided into 8 groups. Dogs’ sense of smell is 10,000 times stronger than humans’. Dogs don’t only see in black and white they can also see in blue and yellow. Dogs have 18 muscles in their ears. Dogs see a lot better than humans do at night. They can hear about 4 times the distance of a human. Dogs have wet noses because it helps them to absorb scents like chemicals.

Image result for cute dogs

Dogs also eat bones. Dogs like to scratch their skin. There are a lot of different dogs. Anything smelly,  dogs  will roll in the gross thing. Dalmatian puppies are born completely white and black of their skin. Dogs can swim in the pool and ocean, and  they also love to play with balls, and boomerangs. I’m supposed to have one but my mom and dad said no because I need to study hard before I get a dog. I like dogs, because they like to walk and run every day. Also, dogs are smart because when they want to poop or pee they go outside and poop and pee.

Related image

website about dogs

One thought on “Dogs”